Tuesday 15 November 2011

Some of my Hand Made CraFts

The first one Secret Garden..
I made it out of a box that has a gap inside.. I covered the box and colored it.. then I added some fake grass and a paper cut of a vintage fairy girl with glitter and flowers here and there also some cristals...


The second one is a tea case not a tea mug.. this is made to keep the tea bags inside.. I first colored the can with white acrylics and then painted the baboshka girl over it.


And also there is my captured fairy jar inspired by suzi blu. I made it out of an old jar with flowers and grass and some glitter , ribbons , candle flower and fairy girl paper cut!


And last my snow city I think u might have seen it before


2 comments:

  1. I love your handmade crafts
    your work is so amazing and beautiful you are using many nice things in your work and that gives you a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Zahraa I really appreciate what you have said.

    ReplyDelete